Postgraduate School Admissions 2021/2022 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University’s Postgraduate Programmes.
Bingham University’s curricula are of very high academic standards and entrepreneurial in nature to prepare our graduates for a self-reliant and God-fearing life in a developing economy. In line with its mission of providing quality and functional education, the Postgraduate Programmes are designed to be practically relevant to the country’s needs and challenges.
Sale of Application Forms
Application forms are on sale from Monday 20th September 2021 for the following Postgraduate Programmes:
Faculty of Administration
Department of Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGD)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Accounting (Ph.D)
Department of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Business Administration (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Business Administration (Ph.D)
Faculty of Arts
Department of English and Literary Studies.
- Master of Arts in English and Literary Studies.(M.A)
- Doctorate Degree in English and Literary Studies. (Ph.D)
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Public Health (M.Sc)
Faculty of Science and Technology
Department of Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Biochemistry (Ph.D)
Department of Chemical Sciences
- Master of Science in Environmental Chemistry (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Environmental Chemistry (Ph.D)
Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGD)
- Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)
Faculty of Social Sciences
Department of Economics
- Master of Financial Economics (MFE)
- Master of Public Sector Economics (MPSE)
- Master of Science in Economics (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Economics (Ph.D)
Department of Political Science
- Master of Election Management (MEM)
- Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)
Department of Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication (PGD)
- Master of Science in Mass Communication (M.Sc)
- Doctorate Degree in Mass Communication (Ph.D)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
|Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)||N15,000|
MODE OF PAYMENT:
The payment process has been streamlined to reduce the challenges associated with accessing the forms online. Check the detailed User guide here: https://bit.ly/bhu-pg-userguide for details on how to make payments. Visit the University’s website: https://binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply.
For any enquiries before or during registration, call: 07081417529 and 08097904404, or e-mail us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details; First name, Last name, Amount paid, your phone number, and the details of the enquiry.
The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. Prospective candidates must however, satisfy the general regulations governing Postgraduate admissions at Bingham University as follows:
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme, or possess certificate of Exemption in lieu;
- Must submit three (3) Referee Reports, attesting to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
- Candidates are to request their University to forward relevant Academic Transcripts directly addressed to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies;
- Candidates for Professional Master Degree must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates for Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Arts (M.A) programmes, with first degree from Bingham University and other recognized Universities must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower in relevant field.
- Candidates with Master Degree from Bingham University and other recognized Universities must have minimum of 3.00 or its equivalent in their Master Degree examination to qualify for admission into the Doctorate Degree Programmes (Ph.D)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All candidates are expected to complete the application form and submit alongside other relevant documents to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University.
Nomtai M. Shera
Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies.