|Course Title||Applied Data Processing|
- Definition of system, Development of Computer System sand Basic Computer Terminologies.
- Concept of Data and Information.
- Applied Data Processing.
- System Development Life Cycle.
- Understanding Information Communication Technology (ICT).
- Electronic Accounting and Digital Information System
- Application of ICT in Accounting, Business and Commerce, Financial Services and Administration, and Telecommunications.
- The Control System and Control in a Computerized Environment.
- Computer Crimes and System Vulnerability.
- E-Commerce, Electronic Systems, and Operations.
- Spreadsheet Applications and Word Processing.
- Emerging and Contemporary Issues in Data processing and Computer Application.