|Course Title||Accounting Entrepreneurial Development|
- Understanding the concept of Entrepreneurship, Roles, and Functions of Entrepreneurship.
- Historical antecedent, development of Entrepreneurship, and Theories of Entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurship and Opportunity Discovery.
- Phases in Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Life Cycle and the entrepreneurial process.
- Developing a Business Plan and Entrepreneurial Financing.
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management.
- ICT and Digital Entrepreneurship.
- Electronic Accounting and Digital Information System.
- Accounting Software and Packages.
- Practical Use of Digital Information System for Income generation.
- Entrepreneurship and Human Resources Management.
- Emerging and Contemporary issues in Accounting Entrepreneurial Development.