PGD CROWD CONTROL & MANAGEMENT AND PGD INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONTROL PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
PGD CROWD CONTROL & MANAGEMENT AND PGD INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONTROL PROGRAMMES
For the 2023/2024 Academic Session
Bingham University has commenced admission into the Postgraduate Diploma, Crowd Control and Management and Infectious Disease Control programmes as approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
PGD Crowd Control and Management
- A minimum of five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- B.Sc. in any discipline in the Social Sciences or Management Sciences from an approved university.
- HND in any Social Sciences discipline from a recognized institution.
PGD Infectious Disease Control
- Candidates must satisfy the minimum matriculation requirements of Bingham University, including five (5) O’level credit passes in relevant science subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- All applicants shall be required to have a good university degree or HND. Acceptable first degree courses including medicine, veterinary medicine, dental surgery, pharmacy, nursing, laboratory science, and other life/biological science courses.
Duration of Programmes: A minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of four (4) semesters.
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen thousand naira only (N15,000).
Visit the University’s website to apply:Apply Now
Submission of Application Forms:
All completed application forms should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, Karu, along with:
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge Certificate, Exemption Certificate or Exclusion Certificate,
- Three (3) Letters of Reference,
- Official Academic Transcripts,
- Photocopies of relevant credentials, and,
- Duplicate copy of receipt of payment of the Application Form.
Nomtai M. Shera
Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies