POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL ADMISSION FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION FINAL ADVERT
Postgraduate School Admission
Admission for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted postgraduate programmes
Bingham University curricula are of high academic standard and entrepreneurial in nature to prepare our graduates for self-reliance in a developing economy. In-line with its mission of providing quality and functional education, the Postgraduate programmes are designed to be practically relevant to the country’s needs and challenges.
Sale of Application Forms
The sale of application forms is on-going.
List of Available Programmes
|Business Administration||PGD Management|
|PGD Crowd Control and Management|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|M.Sc Human Resource Management|
|M.Sc Business Administration|
|Ph.D Business Administration|
|2||Arts||English & Literary Studies||M.A. English & Literary Studies|
|Ph.D English & Literary Studies|
|3||Environmental Sciences||Architecture||M.Sc Architecture|
|4||Basic Medical Sciences||Anatomy||M.Sc Anatomy|
|5||Clinical Sciences||Community Medicine & Primary Healthcare||PGD Public Health|
|PGD Infectious Disease Control|
|Master of Public Health (MPH)|
|M.Sc Public Health|
|6||Faculty of Law||LL.M Law|
|7||Science & Technology||Biochemistry||M.Sc Biochemistry|
|M.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics|
|Biological Sciences||M.Sc Microbiology|
|Chemical Sciences||M.Sc Environmental Chemistry|
|Ph.D Environmental Chemistry|
|Computer Science||PGD Computer Science|
|Master of Cyber Security & Digital Forensics (MCSDF)|
|8||Social Sciences||Economics||Master of Financial Economics (MFE)|
|Master of Public Sector Economics (MPSE)|
|Mass Communication||PGD Digital Media Communication|
|M.Sc Mass Communication|
|Ph.D Mass Communication|
|Political Science||Master of Election Management (MEM)|
|Master of Legislative Studies (MLS)|
Ph.D. Degree Programmes
Candidates seeking admission into the Doctor of Philosophy programme must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an academic master's degree from Bingham University or any other recognized university.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a scale of 5.00.
Masters Degree Programmes
Candidates for academic masters programmes with a first degree from Bingham University or any other recognized university must meet one of the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in the relevant field, or
- Hold a relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 from Bingham University or any recognized university.
Candidates for professional masters degree must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) degree in the relevant area from Bingham University or any recognized university.
- A postgraduate diploma in the relevant area, not below the classification of lower credit, from Bingham University or any recognized university could be considered, provided candidates satisfy the conditions for postgraduate diploma as indicated above.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
A candidate seeking admission into any postgraduate diploma programme must meet one of the following qualification requirements:
- Possess a qualification equivalent to a first degree with at least a 3rd Class Degree or higher, or
- Hold a Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent.
All candidates must meet the following general admission requirements:
- Have five (5) O’ Level credit passes, including Mathematics and English, in the required subjects.
- Complete the application forms online and upload scanned copies of their credentials.
- Submit their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
Transcripts and Reference Letters
Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the following address:
The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, Km 26, Abuja-Keffi Expressway, Karu, Nasarawa State.
Candidates are to obtain three (3) letters of Reference and forward same to the above address. The reference letters must come from persons who have either taught or worked with them
Printed copies of the completed application forms and credentials should be submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University.
Application forms are available online, subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee based on the program of interest:
- Ph.D. Programmes: ₦25,000
- Master Programmes: ₦20,500
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD): ₦15,500
Mode of Payment and Application Instructions
Mode of Payment:
- Visit the Bingham University website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission.
- For detailed instructions on making payments, check the User Guide.
- Begin your application by creating an account using your email as the username and a password of your choice by following the link: pg.portal.binghamuni.edu.ng/apply.
- Fill out the application forms and submit.
Calls: 08062169155, 08066627637, 09066515579, 08036442235, 08063479024
Nomtai M. Shera
Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies