UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University's degree programmes.
Bingham University was established in 2005 by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) to satisfy the yearnings for quality education in Nigeria. The University is committed to providing education that combines intellectual, moral and vocational education in order to produce total men and women who will impact positively on society.
Academic Programmes Available:
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Surveying
- Faculty of Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B. Ed. Psychology
- Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A Theology
- Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Supply Chain Management
- B.Sc. Procurement Management
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Library & Information Science
- Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- BSc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- MBBS, Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Radiography
All candidates must have taken the 2023/2024 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 150. The minimum qualification for Degree programmes is five (5) O/Level Credits in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
Completed Forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click the "Form submission" button.
- Print a hard copy of the submitted forms.
- Submit the hard copy to the Academic Office on or before the screening day.
Note that candidates are required to submit the following along with their admission forms:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant's Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance and Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Applicants should visit https://binghamuni.edu.ng/apply and create an account if they have not done so already.
2. Once an account has been created, an email containing an activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
3. After account activation, login to the portal and use the "My Payments" menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the "Pay with Remita" button after which a payment slip of N2000 will be generated.
4. The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction or the applicant can just pay online using their ATM cards.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS:
1. After successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible to them where they are required to fill and submit the forms using the "Form submission" button.
2. Print and submit the filled forms to the University’s Admissions Office on or before the day of the screening.
The guidelines for registration can be found on the University's website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission
Screening commences at 9 a.m. prompt on screening days.
Venue for the screening is: Bingham University, Permanent Site, KM 26 Abuja-Keffi Express way, Kodape (Auta Balefi) New Karu, Nasarawa State.
Candidates are required to bring along the following:
- Originals and Photocopies of their O' Level and A' Level results
- 2023 UTME result slip
- 2 passport size photographs
- Evidence of the change of institution and payment receipt or teller
- Please note that Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are also required to bring their registration form printout.
Being a Faith-based Institution, all candidates are to note that if admitted, adherence to School regulations is mandatory.
|Pharmacy, Health Sciences||Tuesday, 18th July, 2023|
|MBBS and Basic Medical Science||Wednesday, 19th July, 2023|
|Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration||Thursday, 20th July, 2023|
|Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts||Friday, 21st July, 2023|
|Pharmacy, Health Sciences||Tuesday, 15th August, 2023|
|MBBS and Basic Medical Science||Wednesday, 16th August, 2023|
|Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration||Thursday, 17th August, 2023|
|Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts||Friday, 18th August, 2023|
|Pharmacy, Health Sciences||Tuesday, 5th September, 2023|
|MBBS and Basic Medical Science||Wednesday, 6th September, 2023|
|Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration||Thursday, 7th September, 2023|
|Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts||Friday, 8th September, 2023|
For further enquiries, please call: 09063414541, 08162288642, 07064483649, or 07065092268
Dr. ESTHER J. DYAJI